Rookie wide receiver Robert Meachem is scheduled to have his sore right knee examined for a possible meniscus problem. "After his exam I'll know a little bit more, but it started to get to the point where it was hampering him running," Saints head coach Sean Payton told the New Orleans Times-Picayune. Meachem did not practice on Sunday or Monday.
Meachem has had a rough start in New Orleans. He publicly criticized himself for reporting to his first minicamp overweight and then suffered a nagging ankle injury. It sounds like this ailment has the potential to be more serious. I'll keep you updated on his status as further information is released.
Meachem has had a rough start in New Orleans. He publicly criticized himself for reporting to his first minicamp overweight and then suffered a nagging ankle injury. It sounds like this ailment has the potential to be more serious. I'll keep you updated on his status as further information is released.














No comments:
Post a Comment