Ben Watson was on the field for the Patriots no-contact practice on Sunday and is hoping to get back in the lineup soon. "As a competitor, you always want to get out there and play," he told the Boston Globe. "There is a time and place for everything. I'll hopefully get back here to practice next week and get those reps again." What Watson, who has been out since last Monday after suffering some sort of bodily harm, meant was "I have been brainwashed by Bill Belichick, so I have to give the media these generic statements that reveal nothing about the nature or severity of my injury. If I actually told you what part of my body is injured or how long I'll be out, I would probably be cut from the team immediately."
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Watson nearing return?
Posted by
Patrick & Charlie Weiss
at
9:09 AM
Labels: New England Patriots, NFL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment